Hot off the presses, Oasis Pricing

Okay, I've logged in and went to Crown and Anchor, and looked under "news spotlight". Is that where i need to go to find the pdf files showing the deck plans? Because I CAN'T locate them! Help! :confused: Thanks!!

Log in and go to the C&A home page by clicking on the "Crown & Anchor Society" tab at the top. There is a link right there for the deck plans.

i was kinda hoping the oceanview balconies, which we always get, would be bigger. bummer. i can't see getting a balcony overlooking the central perk area or any other area, without actually seeing the weather outside. it would be nice to people watch, etc. but i like to see what the weather is like outside when i get up.

i was kinda hoping the oceanview balconies, which we always get, would be bigger. bummer. i can't see getting a balcony overlooking the central perk area or any other area, without actually seeing the weather outside. it would be nice to people watch, etc. but i like to see what the weather is like outside when i get up.

Apparently there are balconies overlooking the boardwalk area where you are able to look aft and see the wake of the ship. So you would get some idea of the weather, but you would miss the views of the ports. There is also no smoking on the inside looking balconies.

I"m in for October 2010. I was sold before I saw the prices. I expected 1200 pp initially but assumed the prices would drop b/c of supply and demand. By 2010 they will have 2 ships in that class, and that translates to 10,000 cabins PER WEEK to fill. That's a lot of cabins. Especially considering Disney, Carnival and NCL will have mega ships by then too. I'm glad to see the prices!!!!

Did I see that there are over 30 class of cabins? It looks like there are balcony cabins over looking the boardwalk and other "neighborhoods". Weird! I wonder how much balconies overlooking the ocean are!

I"m in for October 2010. I was sold before I saw the prices. I expected 1200 pp initially but assumed the prices would drop b/c of supply and demand. By 2010 they will have 2 ships in that class, and that translates to 10,000 cabins PER WEEK to fill. That's a lot of cabins. Especially considering Disney, Carnival and NCL will have mega ships by then too. I'm glad to see the prices!!!!

Did I see that there are over 30 class of cabins? It looks like there are balcony cabins over looking the boardwalk and other "neighborhoods". Weird! I wonder how much balconies overlooking the ocean are!

The second ship will not be out until the end of 2010, so not sure that has anything to do with the prices in October. Prices in October are always lower anyway. And the ocean view balconies are D1-D8, and the prices are listed. Just look at the price list. In October, they start at $989 for D8 Ocean view balconies, and go up from there

Sweet; thanks for posting! The prices aren't nearly as bad as I imagined it to be. I'm going to have to hide this from DG or she'll be asking me to book two!

When I saw that I was wondering if you were referring to me! DG is my nickname - short for Dirtgirl (well one of them - some just call me 'dirt').

do you think 9/2010 will book up fast since it is cheaper, that is when we usually cruise, we want a balcony oceanview cabin (D). i would like to book this when we are on EOS next month, but wonder if i should do it before that. i have NEVER booked anything this early, the way i see it, i could always cancel. they might have some incentives if we book on EOS.

do you think 9/2010 will book up fast since it is cheaper, that is when we usually cruise, we want a balcony oceanview cabin (D). i would like to book this when we are on EOS next month, but wonder if i should do it before that. i have NEVER booked anything this early, the way i see it, i could always cancel. they might have some incentives if we book on EOS.

I am also planning to sail the Oasis in late 2010. I plan to book tomorrow and then rebook when I am on the EXoS in December if I can get OBC or a better price. This way I am covered either way.

You can rebook once you are already booked? even if you did both directly with RC? i would think they would pick up on that.

I am also planning to sail the Oasis in late 2010. I plan to book tomorrow and then rebook when I am on the EXoS in December if I can get OBC or a better price. This way I am covered either way.

thanks for the pricing file;

are there any deck plans yet?

obviously i know what an inside stateroom...but what about the others....

balcony outside, balcony overlooking outside or inside promenade..

we need the cheap seats....

or are some of these bigger stateroom able to accomodate 4 and therefore are more cost efficient?

I just dont know.

thanks for the pricing file;

are there any deck plans yet?

obviously i know what an inside stateroom...but what about the others....

balcony outside, balcony overlooking outside or inside promenade..

we need the cheap seats....

or are some of these bigger stateroom able to accomodate 4 and therefore are more cost efficient?

I just dont know.

Heres the thread with the deck plans and more info

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=829165

You can also just go to http://www.rccl.com sign into the Crown and Anchor section(but not MY CRUISES)

You can rebook once you are already booked? even if you did both directly with RC? i would think they would pick up on that.

They can rebook by cancelling the first reservation.........................chances are the prices may go up by then........its a gamble...

To clarify... I am not set on any certain week. So I will keep my booking until I sail on EXoS. IF I can get a better deal by booking on board a different sailing on the Oasis for late 2010 I will book onboard then once I am home I will cancel the booking I make tomorrow.

Archived