Hot off the presses, Oasis Pricing

Personally prices are a little higher than I expected, especially considering the current economic environment we are in. I guess I've gotten a bit jaded seeing all these $799 balcony ads for a 7-day cruise. Of course I realize that OASIS is something really special, and that December 2009 is a long way away. Demand will truly dictate what happens to these prices. If sailings don't fill (and 5400 berths is a lot of berths to fill), then of course you will see discounting.

I was hoping to book a Jr. Suite but at $2779 per person for the inaugural, I feel that is way too high. More reasonable pricing seems to start around September 4, 2010.

Ernie

I guess we will have a much clear picture of things after the next two weeks and bookings open to the remaining C&A members on 8/28 and the general public on 9/03. I'm betting that the inaugural sailing will be sold out at that time. I don't expect the prices to drop much in that period. It seems by just what was booked the first couple of days that the Boardwalk and Central Park balcony cabins are going to be very popular. You're correct about the prices dropping in the fall of 2010.

Here were the prices for the inaugural cruise. I will be interested to see if any go up in the next couple of weeks. I know that some who have called and booked just in the last couple of days have had price increases over what it posted below.:eek: I also read that RCI held back blocks of cabins in each category for the C&A members that can book this week to be fair. I know that the suites that were available for this past week were sold out by the afternoon.

Below are the fares for the inaugural cruise.

Total rate for 2(Not including insurance )

AquaSuite---12271.16

CL(Crown Loft)---11431.16

OS(Owners Suite)---9871.16

GS(Grand Suite)---7671.16

JS(Junior Suite)---4871.16

D1(Balcony)---4171.16

D2 (Balcony)---4071..16

D5 (Balcony)---3891.16

D8 (Balcony)---3691.16

B1(Boardwalk Balcony)---4151.16

B2(Boardwalk Balcony)---4011.16

C1(CentralPark Balcony)---3951.16

PR(Promenade)--3529.16

Cat L(interior) ---3176.16

Holy CRAP! Why are the boardwalk and central park balconies so much more than the cheapest ocean view balconies?!

Also do those prices include the taxes? I sure hope so.

That includes taxes and fees but not insurance.

I understand just from the comments here on this board that the interior balconies are selling very well.

Archived