Bermuda 5 day vs. 7 day

lovetovacation

Hi gang,

I am looking at doing Bermuda on a cruise and of course there is the choice of 5 day vs. 7 day. Which do people prefer? With the 5 day, you are really only on the island 1 1/2 but for 7 days, you are there a little over 2 full days. Is that really long enough to see Bermuda? I spent 10 days there a few yrs. ago and still didnt' do everything I wanted but staying on islnad is just too expensive so I was looking at a cruise. Any thoughts?

Thanks. Rose

Hi gang,

I am looking at doing Bermuda on a cruise and of course there is the choice of 5 day vs. 7 day. Which do people prefer? With the 5 day, you are really only on the island 1 1/2 but for 7 days, you are there a little over 2 full days. Is that really long enough to see Bermuda? I spent 10 days there a few yrs. ago and still didnt' do everything I wanted but staying on islnad is just too expensive so I was looking at a cruise. Any thoughts?

Thanks. Rose

7 is still not enough time. We are sailing on the Dream and get about 3 days in St. George's. The longest we've been on the island was 13 days in 06. STILL NOT ENOUGH TIME. :(

The 7 day is easily preferable to the 5 day. However, even the 7 day is not enough as it was when we had smaller ships docking in Hamilton and St. George. Then we could spend four days in Bermuda and only one sea day going down and back. Hopefully, the Norwegian Dawn will save fuel in 2009 and spend an extra day in Bermuda. No need for that extra sea day.

The 7 day is easily preferable to the 5 day. However, even the 7 day is not enough as it was when we had smaller ships docking in Hamilton and St. George. Then we could spend four days in Bermuda and only one sea day going down and back. Hopefully, the Norwegian Dawn will save fuel in 2009 and spend an extra day in Bermuda. No need for that extra sea day.

Totally agree about the extra day. I miss it from my last cruises!:(

Archived