Eurodam VE

Does anyone have pictures of a category VE on the Eurodam? Also, does anyone know if the balcony is glass or metal on the bottom part that you see when you sit in a chair on your balcony? I had heard that some cabins now have metal so you can not see the water when sitting down trying to look at the water. All previous cruises we have had the glass to look through at the water. Thanks!

I'm sorry I cannot supply the picture but the HAL website can and you can get both questions answered in the same place.

Go to "our Fleet" click on Eurodam and staterooms and look for the veranda cabin, they are mostly all alike.

Then look at deck plans and look for the legend posted for your deck. If your cabin has steel instead of plexiglas it will have an icon to designate that.

You know what's more fun? Get a HAL brochure for your destination (ex: Caribbean) from a local travel agent. The book is free, large and very informative with lots of pix and shorex details and itineraries. I love having them as well as the internet info.

GN

Does anyone have pictures of a category VE on the Eurodam? Also, does anyone know if the balcony is glass or metal on the bottom part that you see when you sit in a chair on your balcony.
Just like on the Vistas, only the VH & VF in the 4001 to 4042 range have the steel-wall railings.

Archived