Two 5 day Back to Back cruises

WinnipegCruiser

I am thinking that for my next cruise I want to consider a Back to Back. I was thinking the Carnival Destiny Nov 3rd for 5 days in Eastern Caribbean. Followed by a second 5 days Western.

However The DW would prefer to travel in January, or February. Also booking further in advance gives us a better chance to get the same cabin.

Anyone know of a good BtoB choice in Jan or Feb?

I am thinking that for my next cruise I want to consider a Back to Back. I was thinking the Carnival Destiny Nov 3rd for 5 days in Eastern Caribbean. Followed by a second 5 days Western.

However The DW would prefer to travel in January, or February. Also booking further in advance gives us a better chance to get the same cabin.

You can do the same cruise combo in Jan.

We did this in January 2008 on the Imagination.

Loved doing different ports for each cruise.

We had the same cabin for both runs (which is a MUST) and it was so nice not to have to pack up the night of the first cruise.

Also, if you purchase liquor from the ship on the first cruise...they deliver it to your cabin and you have it for the second cruise!!

in Coz..my pal will get it for me..avail on line at $30-ish a bottle...it is soooo...aromatically de-lightful, but without the bite like Gran Marnier, which I also enjoy.. Most likely you have to go to a liquor shop off the beaten path, but you can check on Avanidas Mujeres, there is a BIG one there. have you had the pleasure?..good Luck,... lucky

Hello,,,

I am going on the

GLORY-1/03/09 & 1/10/09

EAST/WEST=CARIBBEAN......

Feel free to join us Saints and Sinners for the second leg of our cruise (Nov 3rd) and what would be your first!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=526656

:)

I will let you knowthe cost and place after my return. It is very soft in its flavor, with a nice after taste..and of course tastes extra good when sipped and enhaled from a sweet little pony glass, narrow at the top,or even one of those cheep-o souvy glasses w/ Coz on it..the "totally tubular kind" so it can keep the bouquet captured for the slow breathing. where I used to live in Clearwater, Fl, there is a huge liquor store.. I will call them for a price today to compare, as they stock really unobtainable stuff. let you know..lucky

w/ B-21 liquors in Tarpon Springs, Fl...they keep the "holy grail", Xtabentun..$17.99 750 ML bottle..see their web page..if it is way more than Coz price. I will get some, if only a few $ more, not worth the toting..as I go visit my mom next month, and it is on the way...lucky

Archived