sea kayaking

MAO

Trying to figure out where to sea kayak, Roatan, Belize or Grand Caymen? If that is even an option in those ports!

Anyone have any info that might be helpful?

Thanks so much:)

Thank you! Of all the spots I posted this question you are the only person who responded, I really appriciate it:) And yes we are going to Coz (i left that out oops!) I never even thought of clear kayaks...I know there is more info out there just wish someone (other than you thank you) would help me out:(

Have you kayaked before on the islands? I can only imagine how beautiful it must be

Glad I could help! I know how it feels to post questions and not get any answers!

This will be our first time kayaking :eek: If all goes well in Coz, we may try it at Bannister Island. The clear kayaks at Playa Uvas really look more like canoes so it shouldn't be too easy to tip over.

I know I read about kayak rental in Roatan and also looked into this excursion in Grand Cayman. http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/GrandCaymanKayakTour.htm, but we decided to go back to see the Stingrays and check out Rum Point for the first time.

If you decide you'd like to also kayak in Roatan, I would suggest you go to the Roatan section and search "kayaks." I know you'll find something that way. I use the "search" option a lot!!

• 2 weeks later...

The Clear Kayaks are a great idea in Cozumel. If you are going to Belize and Roatan don't miss the opportunity to snorkel. If you have the chance get out to Hol-Chan park in Belize to snorkel, you will really enjoy it.

You can also Kayak in Belize but given the chance I would snorkle in Belize and do the Clear Kayak in Cozumel.

Archived