WiFI Bermuda? August 30 to Bermuda Majasty NCL anyone else?

betsy51556

I was wondering if Bermuda has WIFI locations? I heard they had it at the post Office, is it free? and what post office? I will be thrilled to be able to use our ITOUCHES to stay in touch!

I am traveling with my two adult singles on a whim! I thought to myself Sunday hmmmm I need a vacation hmmm somewhere tropical! I Went on the internet and booked it! In 5 min. I went from thought to we are going!

This will be my 4th time to Bermuda, Love it! I wonder what kind of crowd will be on the cruise since it is first week for school. My kids are out of College! Hubby couldn't get off from work:-( but that never stopped me before! LOL, He took all his vacation in January when we spent a month in Key West in our Class A Motorhome, I love warm weather and although it is IN season here (8 blocks to the beach at the Jersey Shore) I was itching to Cruise! SO here we come again!

:) My daughter and I are going on this cruise w/o our hubbys. We went on the same cruise last year when it was out of Boston. We are frequent cruisers, also. On the cruise last year there were lots of couples, 30's to 60's. Not a lot of kids because school starts that week and no college students. It was a great crowd and we made some friends right away. We loved this cruise which is why we're willing to drive to Philly this time. Reading the reviews is discouraging, so negative. I wrote a review last year under "Karen" for 9/07. We had a great time! Like all cruises, it's what you make it. I don't go on vacation to complain.

Archived