Stingray City Tours . . .Captain Marvins

yahooyou81

I have heard nothing but good things about Captain marvins Stingray City Tours . . . . can anyone put any input on this? Also im a little iffy on putting my credit card info on just any site . . . .has anyone put there info on captain marvins site to reserve there tour?

Any help on thier of the questions would be great.

And also any suggestions on any other tour guides would be great!

I have personally used Capt Marvins and was VERY pleased with the tour. Many other reputable companies have sprung up in the past few years but Capt Marvins still gets great reviews. For this reason, I have booked with them again for our upcoming family cruise. Yes, both times I filled out the online reservation form and gave my credit card number, no problems. You will receive a confirmation from Ruth explaining the details of your reservation as well as info on payment options. Your card is NOT charged when you make the reservation, its only held in case you do not show up. You will pay when you arrive to check in for your tour. These smaller companies only have so much space on their tours (which is nice, believe me!), and once that space is filled, they turn people ($$) away. Requiring a credit card # to make the reservation ensures that they wont have a bunch of no-shows resulting in lost income.

Very trustworthy company, I highly recommend them.

I have gone on Captain Marvin's tour three times and it was great each time. We are going back to Grand Cayman on our Panama Canal cruise next April and will being going with them for our 4th time!

I highly recommend them. Have always signed up on-line and never had a problem.

Have fun!

Larry

If for any reason the ship (USUALLY WEATHER) cannot stop in GC, Captain Marvins will not charge you for not showing up. I believe when we made a reservation I decided to do it over the phone and called them direct. No problems. Unless it moved they have a store front a short walk from the ship and that is where you load onto the bus for the tour.

We just returned from doing a tour with Capt Marvin on Aug 12th. There was only about 16 people on our boat. This was our second time with him. We even bought the DVD they do and it is awesome!!! Well worth the money. The guides were great and even Capt. marvin was with us!!! There shop is located right by the pier and you pay there and the van/bus takes you to where the boats are.

I highly recommend him!!

Barbara

Macwoman

We LOVED Captain Marvin's! I gave them my credit card number to hold our spot. I actually booked for 7 and then reduced to 5, still without any problems. They were wonderful and very easy to deal with.

Archived