Tampa Hotels with ship&shore

RobnAmber

We'll be sailing Sept. 14th. (YIPEE) We plan to drive to Tampa and stay one or two nights and were wondering if it would be cheaper to find a hotel with park and fly or Ship & Shore, than to park in the cruise parking. Would that be alot of hassel? Are there any hotels that have packages AND a shuttle to the port? I know I'm asking fo the world here, but it can't hurt to ask right.....

Here are a few of the deals I found, around my price range. ( we looking to save as much as possible if anyone has found a better deal!!!)

Hojo (111 W Fortune St. 813-223-1351) Ship & Shore pkg. Saturday rate 2 adults $124 ($105 on parksleepfly.com)

Best Western Westshore (1200 N. Westshore Blvd 813-282-3636) S&S pkg $129

Holiday Inn Rocky Point (3025 N Rocky Point Dr. 813-287-8585) S&S pkg $199

Hilton Westshore/Airport (2225 N. Lois Ave 813-877-6688) No Pkg but parking is no charge, they have a free shuttle to the port but you have to get a taxi back. $99 per night

Hope this helps.... Still looking for a little better deal tho

We are cruising in Oct. and will stay at the Days Inn Tampa/Port of Tampa/Ybor City. They will allow us to park the car there for the week.

Cost for 1 night 4 people 1 room $70.00. We will need to get a cab to the port which should be around $10.00

Archived