Bermuda Sea Glass, best beach, can I bring bottled water, medications??

betsy51556

What is the best place for sea Glass? Best beach that is easy to get to? I know Tobacco Bay, can't remember the other ones we went to before. Can we bring bottle water on board?

Also I have my meds in a daily container do I also have to bring the original rx bottles? None of them are controlled substances, just reg. stuff for blood pressure etc.

What is the best place for sea Glass? Best beach that is easy to get to? I know Tobacco Bay, can't remember the other ones we went to before. Can we bring bottle water on board?

Also I have my meds in a daily container do I also have to bring the original rx bottles? None of them are controlled substances, just reg. stuff for blood pressure etc.

Here's a link to the Sea Glass thread on the Bermuda boards. And, yes I think you can bring water on and I always bring my meds in the Rx bottle!;) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=226948

The other beach right near St George's is St Catherine's beach. We took a 6 dollar per van (not per person) ride but you can walk it as well. There are less rocks then Tobbaco Bay and there is a little stand, changing area and beach rentals.

The best beach ( IMO) is Horseshoe Bay - it was amazing!!!!

I brought a six pack of bottled water on the ship and just refilled the bottles there. It made it easier then getting a small cup of water when we were sitting on the lounge chairs. We also brought a 12 pack of caffeine -free soda.

I enjoyed a nice walk to Alexandra Battery Park. snorkled a little to the left got some great looking sea glass. It was about 2.0 KM from the Dream (St George). No problem in bring bottled water. I packed about 14 bottles and had it everywhere I went. Meds. I would have the proof of what meds you have script or med bottles with you. I know my sister had to show proof.

Have a Great trip!!!!

Darn, I take 13 pills a day so I have to tote 13 bottles of meds, I was tring to cut down my luggage this time, I always brought them in the past but didn't know if I really had to. I also take interferon which is ejected so I think I will have to have a Dr note for that too:-(

Yes, do pack your original pill containers. I still set up my weekly pill organizer, but I bring all the meds in original bottles as well. You just never know if you will be asked for proof. I take 9 bottles, plus Tylenol and insulin. They all fit nicely in a make-up bag. Also, if you use syringes, you will need documentation from your physician. The cruise line does require it if they are aware of you using them.

I just bring the copies of the prescription that the drug store staples to your order. My husband has a bunch of meds (11 or 12) plus my 3, and we get 90 day supplies so the bottles are BIG. I put the meds in the 7 day pill doo-da, and put them in a baggie with the prescription receipts.

Injection stuff I know nothing about.

DH brought his BP pills in the original Rx container in his carry-on. We packed water and soda. They did make my husband open the luggage because the X-ray machine thought the 6-pack of water was a big bottle of booze; other than that, we were able to keep the water and soda.

We took the #1 bus from St. George to John Smith's Bay. It's a beautiful beach - you step off the bus, and you're right there. It's not crowded, there are a couple of bathrooms, lifeguard, and grassy shaded areas. It was great!:)

Archived