$64 air specials at American Airlines now

suzistar

This board has been very helpful to me.:) I wanted to post this asap. I just booked 2 RT tickets for mid Feb from PHL to MIA for $298 total with taxes. There are $64 each way flights on the website right now. I don't know how long this will last, so you might want to check this out quickly. I have been watching the fares on most airlines daily and AA was $639 last night for the same itinerary. Now I have more money to spend on our cruise...:D

Wow, congrats!

I'm jealous. I've been watching fares for our 2009 cruise and the price is staying steady at $400 pp round trip from DFW to Ft. Lauderdale. We've still got a while, though, so I'm sitting tight. I'd hoped to use miles but we can't get the flight times we want ... so much for that!

I checked American.

RT Seattle to San Diego Feb.09. $444 each.

My husband just bought a RT to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico for $429!!!

:confused: Distance has very little bearing on the cost of an airline ticket.

I've paid more for a 100 mile each way return flight than I have for return transcontinental tickets.

Wow, congrats!

I'm jealous. I've been watching fares for our 2009 cruise and the price is staying steady at $400 pp round trip from DFW to Ft. Lauderdale. We've still got a while, though, so I'm sitting tight. I'd hoped to use miles but we can't get the flight times we want ... so much for that!

They have flights from DFW to FLL for $219 on Continental.

I booked my non-stop Continental flight from Houston to FLL last week for $198. I'm going in Oct. 08.

This board has been very helpful to me.:) I wanted to post this asap. I just booked 2 RT tickets for mid Feb from PHL to MIA for $298 total with taxes. There are $64 each way flights on the website right now. I don't know how long this will last, so you might want to check this out quickly. I have been watching the fares on most airlines daily and AA was $639 last night for the same itinerary. Now I have more money to spend on our cruise...:D

WOW! What a deal! You are so lucky to find such a rate in Feb! We have ours booked already and lucked out by being flexible with 169 down and 144 back....BOS-MIA. I have been watching the rates for our friends that are traveling with us but still havent found airfare. I just checked aa and unfortunately, no $64 deals for us. Good for you though!

Just booked PIT to MCO for May 09 direct for $191.00 all includes thru Air Tran. I thought this was a great deal, so I went ahead and booked it. :D :D

Most of the other airlines wanted at least $350.00 per person and were not direct.

I also google allot of the airlines searching for promotion codes to get a few bucks off as well. At this time, there were none for Air Tran. Although they usually have a promotion code for $25.00 each ticket a few times a year.

Do your research, it can help;)

Archived