Fitness Center - classes

VicRock

In our cruise documents, it hints at having to pay to use the fitness facility. I understand paying for spa and personal training, etc, but is there a fee to use a treadmill or elliptical?

Also, is there a place that would list the cost to take say a dance lesson or other classes they may offer.

We'll be traveling on the Constellation in a few weeks.

Thanks

In our cruise documents, it hints at having to pay to use the fitness facility. I understand paying for spa and personal training, etc, but is there a fee to use a treadmill or elliptical?

Also, is there a place that would list the cost to take say a dance lesson or other classes they may offer.

We'll be traveling on the Constellation in a few weeks.

Thanks

To work out at the gym on your own is free (including weights and cardio machines such as bikes, treadmill, ellipse). They offer aerobics classes such as spin, yoga, and pilates that generally cost about $10 a class or you can purchase multiple classes at a discounted rate. You can also pay for a personal training session(s).

The daily newsletter will announce what classes are offered that day and what if any fee there will be. They often do group dance lessons for free (the Celebrity dancers are the instructors).

To work out at the gym on your own is free (including weights and cardio machines such as bikes, treadmill, ellipse). They offer aerobics classes such as spin, yoga, and pilates that generally cost about $10 a class or you can purchase multiple classes at a discounted rate. You can also pay for a personal training session(s).

The daily newsletter will announce what classes are offered that day and what if any fee there will be. They often do group dance lessons for free (the Celebrity dancers are the instructors).

Thanks. Hubby and I would be working out on our own...though taking an aerobics class could be fun for me. Taking dance lessons is definitely something I'd like to do...ballroom dancing...hubby promised before our wedding and we never did get around to that...

Archived