Constellation 11-night Nov. 10th. Formal Nights??

Dave4120

Hello...Does anyone have any idea what 2-nights might be the formal nights on the Constellation's 11-night cruise this November 10th.

We made specialty dining reservations on night #3 which is November 12th, after reading that this would be one of the nights. Now I just read that one of the formal nights is on night #2, or November 11th.

If that is the case, I want to see if we can change our specialty dining reservation to November 11th on formal night. Hopefully, I can make the change since we made the reservations on-line.

We just want to do one formal night and eat the the specialty dining room the other formal night.

Thank-you for any help you can provide.

Dave

Hello...Does anyone have any idea what 2-nights might be the formal nights on the Constellation's 11-night cruise this November 10th.

We made specialty dining reservations on night #3 which is November 12th, after reading that this would be one of the nights. Now I just read that one of the formal nights is on night #2, or November 11th.

If that is the case, I want to see if we can change our specialty dining reservation to November 11th on formal night. Hopefully, I can make the change since we made the reservations on-line.

We just want to do one formal night and eat the the specialty dining room the other formal night.

Thank-you for any help you can provide.

Dave

The first formal evening is typically the 2nd nite of the cruise. The last formal evening is typically the next to last night of the cruise. Try calling Captains CLub or Celebrity.

Archived