How do you post pictures from Webshots?

lovebug33

On your Webshots account open the picture or album you want to post and then copy the link to the right for posting in a forum. Come here and paste that link in your post. If you are able to see my signature, the little pictures I have posted are from Webshots. Once you click on the picture it will open the link to the albums.

Has anyone else been experiencing issues with the webshots site? Every time I try to do a search for something say "Carnival Capers" or "Carnival Miracle" I am rerouted to an ad for there store's Grand Opening Special . . . it is really annoying because it will not allow me to view any pictures :mad:

Something is up, as I posted a link to a pic yesterday as I have normally done for years, and I was being told they were seeing an advertisement, and not my pic.

They opened a new store so when you go to the site for the first time, it puts that advertising screen up. I think there is a "skip this ad" button or link in the top right corner. if you click the ad goes away and shouldnt come back unless you clean out the cookies on your PC.

They opened a new store so when you go to the site for the first time, it puts that advertising screen up. I think there is a "skip this ad" button or link in the top right corner. if you click the ad goes away and shouldnt come back unless you clean out the cookies on your PC.

I have tried clicking on the "continue on to webshots" link and it still doesn't allow me to continue . . . this is very frustrating :rolleyes:

I have tried clicking on the "continue on to webshots" link and it still doesn't allow me to continue . . . this is very frustrating :rolleyes:

What browser are you using? Im using Internet Explore and it works fine.

Fred

Archived