Arcadian Rhodes.

Mayor Kathie

I have requested a large table for my Caribbean cruise in September,but would like to try Arcadian Rhodes one night,do you think I would feel out of place by myself.Its my first voyage alone.I am not worried about that normally as I like most people and talk to everyone,but this could be a bit different.i will say that I am so looking forward to my adventure!!!!

Regards

Kathie:)

i don't think you'll have a problem...

i had my birthday in December in the AR and i thought it was a fantastic place to eat. it's quite a tastefully done dining room, and I'm sure you won't feel at all uneasy about sitting on your own..

personally speaking if we were in the place at the same time and you looked a bit 'lost'..then I'd ask you to join our table.. the simple reason why we book the biggest table's in for dinner....to meet more people!!!

last year, amongst our group of 8 were my MIL and her friend...

they didn't have a problem whatsoever, but did comment on how the Arcadia (and i assume all ships!) have a kinda 'singles' club, with regular meetings for coffee etc .. they didn't go, and always say they wished they had..

somehow i can't see you wandering the decks or dining rooms alone eh? probably more the opposite!!!

enjoy your trip!!

SSoS

Kathie, knowing just a little of your personal circumstances (from the Cunard boards), I would think carefully about dining in Arcadian Rhodes alone. We ate in there four times, it was absolutely wonderful, but it is largely used by couples, often celebrating an anniversary or birthday.

Perhaps it might be a good idea to team up with someone once onboard, and dine in there accompanied? Sorry this post is a little negative, but it does have your best interests at heart:).

I hope you have a lovely trip.

Mary

Thanks for your replies,I understand your thinking Mary and you are quite right.We celebrated many things in Todd English,thanks for that.

Well ,as for the rest of you,officers.....what kind of a girl do you think I am?Ha Ha!

Regards

Kathie:)

Kathie, I really hope you find a dining companion (preferably one who is extremely handsome, and also pays:)); Arcadian Rhodes serves the best food I have ever eaten in my life.

Mary

Archived