Cabin next to Camp Carnival

I just got my cabin assignment for my upcoming cruise on the Pride. And I'm a bit worried that my cabin is so close to Camp Carnival - there is one cabin in between. Has anyone stayed this close? How bad will the noise and traffic be? Since I was on a guarantee, must I just accept this as the unlucky odds of gambling with a cabin assignment, or could I convince them to change it? Any advice?

I can't respond from experience, but... I think it would be ok. Camp Carnival starts after 8am and finishes regular hours at 10pm and the the paid group sitting is over by 2 or 3 am, if I am remembering correctly. When we have gone to pick our DD up from after hours sitting things have been on the quiet side with a movie playing and kids napping or coloring. Nothing loud or obnoxious.:p Hope thingd turn out well and please post a review when you return. I am sure there are others that the info could help.

No worries...we were in 5110 on the Spirit in April, (same class ship as the Pride) and aside from the very occasional kid running in the hall, (which was totally not a problem), we had no noise issues at all.

It was pretty quiet in fact, as we were in the front of the ship and people didn't pass by unless they were going to their cabin or Camp Carnival.

It's actually noisier out in the hall midships than by Camp Carnival, IMO.

Be happy, you're in a good area. :)

scovarrubias22 - we are in 5105-5107 (with our small kids so we don't mind being near the camp!) on the Pride in Nov/Dec this year.....if you get a chance to peak, let me know how they are!:p

6246994 - when are you sailing? If it is with us, we promise to be quiet! I have been told that these are actually really quiet cabins...

Archived