Cruises in Feb 09?

Sallighted

Hi,

I have been searching for a cruise we are travelling to Japan in Feb 09 and then would like to take a weeks cruise. Problem is I cant find any that depart from either Japan or Bangkok (this is where our linked flight is too) does anyone know of any large carriers that are perusing these seas or somewhere near either of these to places ie. so that I can link a cheap flight??? We think we should be in and around about the 16ish of Feb... does anyone know of any close???? I am not very good with geography and flights in this area:o

Cheers in advance!

There are cruises in Asia but part of your problem is looking for week long cruises as many of the Asian cruises at least by the major US lines are longer cruises, and during the time frame you've given they are all longer. RCCL for example has Legend of the Seas sailing from Shanghai to Singapore (and vice versa) but the cruises are 14 nights long. Azamara Quest is doing Hong Kong to Beijing (and vice versa) sailing that are also 14 nights long. Holland America and Princess also have ships doing Asia during that time frame but those are even longer cruises than RCCL's or Azamara's.

Earlier in the cruise season (December, January) Legend of the Seas is doing 3 and 4 night cruises from Singapore.

You might want to talk to a travel agent as they may be able to find you a cruise on one of the Asian based lines that don't really advertise over here.

Archived