Stingray city catamaran?

cwnhokie

We went on the Bucanneer back in 2006. The catamaran did not feel crowded and the guides would get the stringrays and let you hold them and take pictures. We had a great time, my DD who was 6 at the time did not like the stringrays so they ensured that she was kept safe on the boat why we enjoyed the stringrays.

We are going on the Bucaneer through Capt. Bryan's outfit next week I can report back to you when we return, his fee is $39 for adults, $27 for kids and it is two snorkel stops and the sting ray stop, boat holds up to 40 people, I believe I read a review on tripadvisor.com (don't hold me to it) I read a lot of good things about this group though before I booked for our group of 12.

I haven't been able to get in touch with Captain Bryan's. I have had very good contact with Stingraysailing.com, so I think i'm going to go with them. There emails have been very quick and they seem to be very flexible and friendly. Has anyone used them?

I haven't been able to get in touch with Captain Bryan's. I have had very good contact with Stingraysailing.com, so I think i'm going to go with them. There emails have been very quick and they seem to be very flexible and friendly. Has anyone used them?

I have always gotten quick responses from Capt. Bryan when I was booking, but not in the last few days, so it could be weather related, we are due to be there Tues. if they still allow us to port.

Archived