Just Want To Get Off Boat and to the Beach

jaburr24

Yes, you can take a cab to either of them. Reef Grill/Royal Palms is about 5 miles closer to the pier. I have not snorkeled at either of these spots but if snorkeling is a priority these are not the best choices. Cemetery Beach or Eden Rock would be better choices for snorkeling. Eden Rock is within walking distance of the pier and they rent equipment but they don't have much of a beach. Cemetery has a very nice beach but they do not have any facilities or rental equipment.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

so is Sea Grape better than Royal Palms? I want to snorkel do either one of those offer snorkel equipment to rent?

Do we just take a cab to either beach at the pier?

I just got back and the cab fare to Sea Grape is $5. It is a little further down the road from Royal Palms, which cost $4. We got a cab at the pier. I believe Sea Grape would

be better for snorkeling.

I just got back and the cab fare to Sea Grape is $5. It is a little further down the road from Royal Palms, which cost $4. We got a cab at the pier. I believe Sea Grape would

be better for snorkeling.

Does that price include a tip? I have wondered if/how much to tip?

They offer parasailing at the Reef Grill and Red Sail Sports offers it at their locations. Red Sail lists their locaitons on their website.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

When I tried the link to Reef Grill it went into the first page but wouldn't go any further. Do you have the web address fr Red Sail Sports. Thanks!This does help alot!

Is there admission to the beaches? We were looking at taking the "7Mile Beach Break with lunch and transportation" tour from RCI, but it's $55pp.

Seems crazy if a cab is only a couple of bucks per person....

Why pay $55 when you know the cab cost $4 or $5? The beaches are free and there is no admissions fee. You can rent chairs and umbrellas for a nominal charge.

You will need to buy your own lunch. However, it won't cost $55.

Why pay $55 when you know the cab cost $4 or $5? The beaches are free and there is no admissions fee. You can rent chairs and umbrellas for a nominal charge.

You will need to buy your own lunch. However, it won't cost $55.

I've done excursions thru the cruiseline, and privately. I've never had problems either way, but I have felt somewhat ripped off sometimes thru the cruiseline. That's why I ask!

Are the cabs plentiful to get back to the ship or will that be something I need to arrange ahead of time?

Archived