Chelsea Lodge to Red Hook Terminal

chuxcoffee

I am looking for the most cost effective way for two of us to get from the Chelsea Lodge to Red Hook Terminal. Any Ideas?

Also we are leaving from the terminal to go back to Laguardia and appreciate help with that as well.:o

Thanks

I am looking for the most cost effective way for two of us to get from the Chelsea Lodge to Red Hook Terminal. Any Ideas?

Also we are leaving from the terminal to go back to Laguardia and appreciate help with that as well.:o

Thanks

Chelsea lodge is located at 318 West 20th Street, New York, New York 10011

by Cab it will take you less than 20 minutes and cost about $30(west street to Brooklyn Battery Tunnel to hamiltopn Ave nue two left turns and follow the signs)..

By Subway and bus you can get within a 1/2 mile of the terminal and walk cost is $2.00 per person(with anything but a $2 metro card) I wouldn't do this with any luggage however(

eight avenue subway southbound at to Jay street change across the tracks to the F train 3 stops to Smith and 9th street take the bus going west bound to Van Brundt Street and get off at Sullivan and walk in the walk in entrance to the terminal)....

You can do this with a combo of subway and car service for about $15.00 in total(not per person) but me I am vacation and i would take the cab...

Archived