Lamanai Tours...

krichardson

My husband and I scheduled to go on the Carnival Glory in the Western Carribean for a seven night cruise beginning October 4, 2008. We are very interested in the Lamanai tour, but unfortunately, the one offered through belizecruiseexcursions.com is not offered the day we are in port (October 8, 2008) :( . I found another tour through www.belize-vacation.com and was wondering if anyone had ever booked through this company??? Also, if anyone could recommend any other companies that offer tours to Lamanai, that would be great!! Thanks! :)

I know that Major tom can provide this tour and his excellent service is known on this board. You can email him for details at (opps!! forgot i cannot post that address) Try this: info @ cave-tubing . net or t_green wood21 @ yahoo . com , take out the spaces or google his name and belize. As for the belize-vacation group, I have never heard of them mentioned on this board. Good luck and have a great cruise!!:p

Archived