got info today

mom2agr8boy

I got my cruise packet today. My room on the Pearl is 5034. I know it is on deck 5 outside. Please if anybody has any info on it.

Also we are flying Northwest. I have never flown Northwest. Do they have a luggage fee? What is the limit?

Thanks for any info.

most of the airlines have fees these days, they all have limits to size and weight. here's what's on Northwest's website:

Domestic Travel (within the U.S./Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean)

• Coach Class: Effective May 5, 2008, each ticketed passenger is allowed one (1) piece of checked luggage.

• Coach Class: For tickets purchased on/after July 10, 2008 for travel on/after August 28, 2008, each ticketed passenger is allowed one (1) piece of checked luggage for a fee of USD $15 each-way and a second pieced of checked luggage for a fee of USD $25 each-way. Third and subsequent pieces will be assessed a fee of USD $100 per piece each-way.
    • Each piece: 50 pounds (23 kg) with linear dimensions not to exceed 62 inches (158 cm).
    • Northwest Airlines' Silver, Gold and Platinum WorldPerks® Elite customers, SkyTeam Elite customers and passengers booked in full fare classes (Y or B) may check two bags free of charge. Customers seated in First Class may check up to three bags free of charge. Luggage in excess of these special free allowances will be charged a fee of $100 per piece each-way.

Glad you got your travel info...now you can start packing!!!

Finally!! Here's what cruisestateroom.com says about your cabin 5034:

On Decks: 4, 5, 6, 8

Picture window, living area, bedroom area with two lower beds that convert to a queen, safe, refrigerator, bathroom with separate shower.

Cat F, H & HH cabins have porthole.

Cat. G cabins have an obstructed or partially obstructed view by lifeboats.

Average size: 161 Square feet.

It sounds pretty great!

Archived