Review - Carnival Victory

Cuizer2

My review is too long for a single post, so I have submitted it to CC and it has been published. However, some people like to have the review in a thread so that they can comment on it. For those, I offer the following link ...

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=45811

I enjoyed your review...........felt like I was there.... :D

You put me to shame on photos - I only took about 200.;) However, I have your photo of the sunset the night of the hailstorm. I'm working on uploading photos to Webshots, and I'll try to get that one for you.

A steakhouse at 52nd and Broadway - was it Gallagher's?

You put me to shame on photos - I only took about 200.;) However, I have your photo of the sunset the night of the hailstorm. I'm working on uploading photos to Webshots, and I'll try to get that one for you.

I'll check my receipt when I get home.

My photo of the sunset on Tuesday night? I haven't posted any of the photos yet.

Edited to add - Oops, I forgot. I have access to that account on line. Yes, the steakhouse at 52nd & Broadway, where I ate on Sunday night was Gallagher's.

I put my camera on camcorder during the storm........you hear me and my husband running into the cabin and the railing was being pinged...........it actually took chunks off the railing.......

I put my camera on camcorder during the storm........you hear me and my husband running into the cabin and the railing was being pinged...........it actually took chunks off the railing.......

I should have done that! I have a new camera and I'm not used to the movie feature.

• 6 years later...