Nassau question

BLBB

icon5.gifNassau question

:cool:My friends and I are going to Nassau Bahamas in October. (With NO kids for the 1st time!) We are looking for a low cost fun activity. While in Belize I found a few places, that for one low price, a meal and drinks were INCLUDED. That turned out great! Is there something like that in Nassau? A private beach with lunch and drinks? I just thought I would give it a try! Cruise Critic always comes through for me with great ideas and advice. Thanks!!!!!

I haven't been to this beach yet, but in doing research I came across an excursion for British Colonial Hilton which is $40/pp but which includes a $30/pp food-drink voucher. The plus side is this beach is w/in walking distance from the cruise ships. The down side is that they are planning to dredge the harbor and who knows when THAT will start which will most likely render this particular beach quite undesirable. Based on Scubagirl's recommendation -- absolutely do NOT purchase the Paradise Island Harbour beach pass b/c she says it's a dump and I would believe her.

Archived