? for experienced Belize zipliners, or excursions with Jaguar Paw Resort?

Tamiroo

We're taking our first cruise and Belize is our most anticipated port! I've read lots of reviews and researched options on cave-tubing zipline combo excursions, and just discovered that Zorbing is going to be available in October! Yee-haw! I haven't heard anything about Jaguar Paw Resort as an excursion provider, but they claim to save time by parking the shuttle van at their resort and saving the long walk everyone else has from parking at the government lot. Is the zipline part of their resort, or close by? Anyone who has been there, or used these guys, please advise. I have reservations with another company, but really want to go zorbing too! Wish I had 3 days in Belize...

• 2 months later...

Tamiroo - did you find any information out about this? We are currently signed up with Major Tom but are seriously considering switching to Jaguar Paw in order to also add the zorbing. We were hoping to hear a review of their tour before we signed up with them.

I would be interested in any information you find. I have sent an email to Jaguar Paw concerning the jungle tumble. We will be in Belize on Christmas day and would be really interested in the jungle tumble/cave tubing but I would like to see some reviews before we book.

I would be interested in any information you find. I have sent an email to Jaguar Paw concerning the jungle tumble. We will be in Belize on Christmas day and would be really interested in the jungle tumble/cave tubing but I would like to see some reviews before we book.

We just booked the cave tubing/zipline/jungle tumble excursion and I will post a review when we get back, but I'm guessing that will be too late for you (we return 12/22).

bqkali,

I think you are on the cruise before ours. We are leaving on 12/22 so I guess we will pass in NOLA. I went ahead and booked our tour with Jaguar Paw, so if I hear any horror stories about someone being left in Belize, I will know it was you. Be sure and let the people at Jaguar Paw know I only booked because you did... We have a party of 8 and have chosen the same tour as you. I hope you have a great time and get them ready for us. ;)

bqkali,

I think you are on the cruise before ours. We are leaving on 12/22 so I guess we will pass in NOLA. I went ahead and booked our tour with Jaguar Paw, so if I hear any horror stories about someone being left in Belize, I will know it was you. Be sure and let the people at Jaguar Paw know I only booked because you did... We have a party of 8 and have chosen the same tour as you. I hope you have a great time and get them ready for us. ;)

Yes, we are on the 12/14 NCL Spirit cruise. I am a little nervous about the tour but the reviews on Trip Advisor are okay. I was told the whole thing should take about 5.5 hours including transportation time, so hopefully we won't be left behind :)

Archived