What to do?

Brenda33

There have been a lot of good suggestions in the Ports of Call section. Check it out. Now that the Miracle is going, lots of good info there. I'm going to the beach and M'ville.

I understand there is a pool right when you get off the ship???? Is the beach right there too?

We were on the Imagination a couple of weeks ago and stoped in Grand Turk. We stepped off the ship and went directly to Margaretiville and swam in the pool all day. We took sandwiches from the ship and just paid for drinks. It was a wonderful relaxing day.

Sleep off a hangover on the beach.....well at least thats what I DID!

:D :D

Seriously, as soon as you get off the boat, the beach is right there. When food sounded like it would stay down, we went and ate at Margaritville. Great Port! Would love to go back someday!

Don't bother looking for the town center shops... they don't exist!!

I agree with the others....for the price of a couple of drinks, you can hang around Margaritaville... best bet!!!

Have fun!!!:)

Went snorkeling there in Sept, 2007. One of the best places I've been snorkeling. Did the excursion through the ship, since another couple was going (their first cruise), and they didn't want to take any chances.

Margaritaville was nice, but we were wiped out after snorkeling, so we just pulled a couple of beach chairs out closer to the water on the beach and snoozed the beautiful afternoon away.

Nice that there is a pier so no tendering off the ship.

GP

We just hung out on the beach and at Margaritaville. I believe they now have the Flow Rider (like on RCCL ships) for a fee.

Most will just use it as a beach day, I believe there are snorkeling excursions you can do as well. The water is very blue and very clear.

Went snorkeling there in Sept, 2007. One of the best places I've been snorkeling. Did the excursion through the ship, since another couple was going (their first cruise), and they didn't want to take any chances.

Margaritaville was nice, but we were wiped out after snorkeling, so we just pulled a couple of beach chairs out closer to the water on the beach and snoozed the beautiful afternoon away.

Nice that there is a pier so no tendering off the ship.

GP

No snorkeling for me......yeah I'm afraid of fish. LOL

Archived