private tour companions?

suzwhee

Hi - I am just learning how to use this site so please bear with me. My husband and I are travelling alone on the Oct. 18 Celebrity Summit med cruise out of Venice and would be interested in joining together with others to share the expense of private tours, esp. Rome/Vatican, Ephesus, and Amalfi Coast/Pompeii, Sorrento, etc.

I have several good recommendations for tour providers but the price for just the two of us doesn't make sense.

Also, does anyone have a recommendation on the transport method from the dock to Florence not involving a tour? Do taxis need to be arranged in advance? Any idea of cost?

Suzwhee

I'd suggest moving this post to the Roll Call boards under the cruise you are traveling on. That's where you'll find fellow cruisers that will be with you onboard and may want to join you on tours.

Eric

Hi Suzwhee,

I saw your post on the Summit rollcall board. It might not be seen there by those on your cruise if they have bookmarked the rollcall for this specific cruise, as many of us do for rollcalls. Try the following link, and you will be able to get acquainted with those on the same cruise as you and read if they have formed any private tours already.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=565141

Happy cruising,

Thank you so much for the input. I'm not finding this site very user friendly but it's incredible once you find out where you're supposed to be.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

suzwhee

Archived