Anyone use Belize Cruise Excursion?

Slyfox16

Has anyone used Belize Cruise Excursion for the Lamani tour? I was worried as they have no direct phone number, and whenever I try emailing I get an automatic response and never a specific answer to my questions.

I was just on their site looking at an excursion we are interested in and there is a Live Help button, have you tried that? Good luck~ :)

There are a few of us booked with this company, I know one user should be reporting back soon from their trip, HOPEFULLY :rolleyes: . I am booked in October, I will for sure write a review when I get back. They have good reviews so far, but none are super recent.

There are a few of us booked with this company, I know one user should be reporting back soon from their trip, HOPEFULLY :rolleyes: . I am booked in October, I will for sure write a review when I get back. They have good reviews so far, but none are super recent.

Which excursion do you have booked?

I tried using their live help.I got a rather sarcastic women, who didn't provide much info. And when I said I wanted to actually speak with someone, the comment was we don't do that. Since there is a possibility of missing the ship, if something goes wrong, I wanted some assurances and answers to specific questions. Didn't get any of that.

Would appreciate hearing from someone who has used them or if anyone knows when someone will be back who will be using them. Thanks

Archived