Embarrassing moments?

jencredible

I swear, I am often the queen of embarrassment- I'm sure on my 1st cruise, I'll return home with some sort of story-

Does anyone have any of theirs they'd like to share? It would help put me at ease:p

Short as possible, I went to press something for dinner, husband was getting into the shower, we had an aft wrap cabin end of hall to the right, no one was ever there. Someone from our roll call board decided to stop in right after I left. DH thought I forgot something and to be funny, without looking throws open the door. I will leave the rest to your imagination, although the roll call women did not have to!

I swear, I am often the queen of embarrassment- I'm sure on my 1st cruise, I'll return home with some sort of story-

Does anyone have any of theirs they'd like to share? It would help put me at ease:p

When we went to Isla Roatan in Honduras a few years ago..we spent waaaay!!! to much time out in the sun and got a little:rolleyes: burnt.That night was formal night and everyone was dressed to the 9's here we come in our tuxedo and long gown, hair all done up and looking great till you look down and see both of us walking in our water shoes:eek: ..The tops of our feet were so burnt that they only thing we could put on our feet were our water shoes.

Don't worry about what others think you probably won't see any of the people ever again..live life to the fullest!

Short as possible, I went to press something for dinner, husband was getting into the shower, we had an aft wrap cabin end of hall to the right, no one was ever there. Someone from our roll call board decided to stop in right after I left. DH thought I forgot something and to be funny, without looking throws open the door. I will leave the rest to your imagination, although the roll call women did not have to!

ROTFLMAO!!!! Sounds like something my hubby would do! LMAO! :D

When we were river tubing in Dominica, I had the misfortune of falling out of my tube. Along with my tumble, one of the 'girls' tumbled out of my halter top swimsuit. I floated down the river for quite some time before my husband noticed told me. Couldn't tell ya why I didn't notice, but I'm sure someone somewhere has some interesting photos. Ah well...:o

:eek: 10 years ago on my cruise we were leaving one of the shows before it ended to get ahead of the crowd and I fell up the steps in a gown......Well later night after changing my clothes I was walking down the hallway and a coupled asked me if I was ok... I was so embaressed

haha that is definitely something my husband would do... too funny! :D

While getting to watch "Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer" on the Disney Magic, a waiter walked behind my theater seat carrying a tray of Bahama Mama's. He tripped and I had about 4 of them dumped on my head and lap. DD who was 4 at that time started screaming because she got slightly splatter. I screamed from the shock. My friends an family started laughing. I was so embarassed as everyone turned to look at us. I think the poor waiter wanted to hide under the chairs. :o

We had a great sea day and I was just relaxing and ordered one of the drinks on a coconut shells. Then someone else from my group brought me a yummy drink of the day. ( I am not usually a drinker ) Then another.

Then we went to the talent show. Some guy was performing a "magic trick" show as a talent and went on and on and on. To my disgrace I fell asleep and started snoring so loud and no one can wake me. My friends never lets me forget it for the rest of the cruise. :eek:

Archived