River Tubing Grenada

kenzie

Has anyone done this excursion in last year, we are on Emerald Princess in October and would like to do river tubing, done it in Jamaica previously and had great time. Can I have your reviews, would be doing it with parents in early 60's, myself and husband in forties and three kids aged 11-17.

Thank you for any information

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I did this tour in March and both thought it was a blast! I'm a big fan of bamboo and some of the most mature and beautiful clumpimg bamboo lines the river banks and made for a gorgeous float as well as shade if you burn easy:o

The tour guides would stop at the occasional outcropping of rocks and climb them to do flips and dives into the river. They encouraged us as well and some passengers (not myself-heights issue) took them up on it and did the 3 story plunge!

One note, several people did get motion sickness on the drive to the launching spot on the Bathlazar river (including my hubby), lots of winding roads. I reccomend sitting to the front of the bus and a non drowsy dramamine if you are prone to motion sickness.:eek:

If you want pics i'll send a link just let me know....

Archived