Debarking in Lisbon

cruiser100

We are debarking from the Oceania Insignia in Lisbon in November after a cruise only trip. Our flight home is not till 16.30 & we do not want to drag our luggage with us till then. Can anyone suggest anywhere that we can safely leave it until it is time to go to the airport.

Unfortunately, there isn't a place to leave your luggage in Lisbon unless you do a dayroom at a hotel. There aren't any storage lockers at the port (you wouldn't want to do that anyway) and they don't have lockers at the airport for security reasons. What are you planning on doing before your flight? Do you plan on taking a tour? If so, your luggage might fit in the vehicle that you're doing the tour with.

Darcie,many thanks for your reply which confirirms my suspicions. As we are arrive in Lisbon the day before, I might speak to the concierge in one of the larger hotels to see if they will look after my luggage for a few hours as we do not wish to take a tour having been there before.

Cruiser100.

Archived