What to do about SeaPass!

mandms40

We just got our numbers to register for our seapass, went thru it all, and says incomplete, because of airfare. We have booked thru a travel agent for a group cruise and they are taking care of the air fare, what do I do now?

I can assume you booked cruise air and it is before the 75 day mark. I suggest you go to Carnival's website and create a log in. You can ten add your reservation, which will give you ALL detais about your cruise. This will allow you to complete your fun pass, but it also allows you to see your flight information as soon as it is available. You do have to go to MY Documents while in your reservation and then you should see a "flights pending" or a icon to click for completed Edocs.

E docs are, IMHO, better because the paper docs are getting skimpy. I do suggest printing two copies of Edocs and keep it on your for embarkation and debarkation for reference as not everyone's name may be on the list!

Archived