Carnival Platinum Member?

bjm1271

Hi All,

So I am traveling on the Liberty this October and just became a Carnival Platinum Member. Is there anything special I need to do with Carnival?

I read on their site the benefits but not sure how they know I'm Platinum. Is it all based on my past passenger number? Do they give out Platinum sign & sale cards?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Again.

I would go on carnival.com and print out your past guest history and take it with you. Thats what I did on my first Platinum cruise. As long as you book with that past guest number carnival will know you are Platinum and you will get a Platinum ss card when you check in. You docs will also have VIP on them. Wecome to the Platinum club

Thanks for the quick repsonses. I wasn't sure about the VIP on my docs b/c I booked a suite for the 1st time and was told I get VIP b/c of that.

Thanks Again.

When you get your docs they will have vip boarding on em. That's a sure indicator that they know you are Platinum.

You are going to be fine no matter what happens. Sometimes, on the 10th cruise, you are not recognized and have to get it fixed at the purser. But since you booked a suite, you will get to use the VIP embarkation anyways. If they give you the gold cards, do not worry. Just go to the purser after the lines die down and they will fix it, and they will catch you up on your benefits.

Happened to both DH and I, they don't quite have their act together. So just in case, print out your history. The purser is always happy to help.

Archived