Vision Cruise Dir.

SRAFROG

Hi Dawn - we were also on the Vision to Hawaii. Don't remember meeting you at the M & M, but we did correspond on the Roll Call thread. Did you enjoy the cruise (except for the 30' waves on day 2 (Sat.)? :eek:

Dennis - Suzanne was the Loyalty Ambassador on the sailing of 9/17/04. She had plenty of Alaska books, but you had to ask her for the Caribbean books, as her supply was small. We spoke with her several times; very nice gal. She has access to available staterooms that you can't see on RC's Web Site. ;) See is very busy, so if you really need to talk to her, you will need to make an appointment.

Several days towards the last half of the cruise, she lost her computer connection, & was not able to take peoples bookings. So the sooner you are able to see her, the better. Hopefully by the time you sail on the Vision 12/12, they would have resolved the problem.

Hope you have a great cruise!

Suzy B

Suzy B

Thanks for the Info, Dan Dan the Party man, was also Asst. cruise Dir. when we met him hor the first time on Song of America, he was then called Dan Dan the Bingo Man. We met with him on our last cruise this past April. We have sailed with RCI 28 times already and we go again this December and next April 24th, 2005. Vision's is a nice ship sailed on her many times already, we only go to Mexican Riveria, no flying, we only live 20 minutes from the ship. We ent over yesterday and saw her sail out, my God someone was in our Cabin!!!!!! lol.

Dennis

Hi Dennis and Barbara,

Dang! Some one was in your cabin? On every cruise, I walk by your room (even though it was on the Rhapsody the last two cruises) and knock on the door to see if you two are in the room or someone else... so I can tell them they are in your room. Does that count? :)

Still waiting to see if the $ goes down for the Vision in December. Grandma will be in Vegas then and it would be a quick trip to the pier. I'll be broke at this rate! :)

Hope you two are well!

Regards, Tom

Hi Tom,

You would have been shocked if we oprn th e door, one of these days we will get you.

You know I will be 16 on January 10th, does that count????

Granma in Vegas, are you sure thats a wise move, she might enter a show.

Hope the price comes down for you guys, it would be great to meet again.

Dennis

Dan we are thinking taking a cruise to Mexico on the Vision of the Seas, what can you tell us about the ship. I know she is a Vision class ship, small, when was she last furbished. Did she rock and roll on the high seas? Would appreciate any information on this ship...thank you

Dan we are thinking taking a cruise to Mexico on the Vision of the Seas, what can you tell us about the ship. I know she is a Vision class ship, small, when was she last furbished. Did she rock and roll on the high seas? Would appreciate any information on this ship...thank you

We are going on the Vision on 12-19 I will be posting info after the trip, if you are going after this time and you make it up to the lake just stop by the college where I work and see my picts.

Bob P.

Hi Mmrsmom,

Visions was in Drydock a little over a year ago, laid new carpet in public areas also refurbished most of the cabins. They also installed rock climbing wall aft. Overhall we think she was in excelent shape, food was good except don't eat the ranch steak, to tuff. I must admit when we started cruiseing with RCI back in the 90's food service was excelent so they have come down a notch. Service by the crew and staff are top notch and of course the show are always great to see.

The port's are excelent only draw back is Cabo, you have to tender in, with my bad knees I finally stop doing that but my wifes still goes in and shops around, the flee market there doen't like to bargain much so we think the are overpriced. Mazatlan and P.V. the ships dock at the pier so you just walk off the ship. We like the way they do the port, Monday your at sea Tuesday, Wensday and Thursday your in port and Friday and Saturday your at sea so you have time to kick back and relax.

We have a private group board on AOL and have past cruiser's commits and pictures if you like just e-mail me and I will have Barbara send you an invite, no cost to you. The commits talk about the port and tours to take.

Dennis

• 1 month later...

Archived