Any Colorado Cruisers?

sueclark

Geez - you are right next door! We should have lunch!

Is it? I'm not sure where I am - I thought the taxi from DEN was going to drive me all the way back to California! BUt, unfortunately, this is work and meals are already booked (I'm sure you would have been much better company than the marketing types I'll be dinig with). Anyway, you've got all that last minute prep to do - I wouldn't want to get in the way of your packing!

:) -dave

Is it? I'm not sure where I am - I thought the taxi from DEN was going to drive me all the way back to California! BUt, unfortunately, this is work and meals are already booked (I'm sure you would have been much better company than the marketing types I'll be dinig with). Anyway, you've got all that last minute prep to do - I wouldn't want to get in the way of your packing!

:) -dave

It is a long drive from DIA isn't it? Maybe it just seems that way because the airport is out in the middle of no where - but it's a nice airport isn't it?

If you geta chance, email at lskerr@comcast.net - if you are in Broomfield I have a pretty good idea where you are at - and I have to go to the Flat Irons Mall in the next day or so anyway...

oops sorry, just saw you said you were pretty booked up - maybe next time!

My husband and I are from Golden, Colorado and have been on 7 cruises. We are in our early 40's. The last cruise we were on was a Princess Mediterranean cruise in June. We loved it!:D Probably my favorite cruise ever was on the Celebrity Constellation in the Baltic's last year. We have a New Year's cruised booked on the Sun Princess. So what cruises do you have booked for 2005? Anyone done an Alaskian cruise? We're thinking of doing one next summer.

Also, Sue and I are planning a Colorado Cruisers Holiday Cocktail Party for early December. Sue has offered to host it at her house.:) She will provide appetizers and drinks will be BYOB. We're going to try and make some of our favorite cruise drinks. Anyone have a list of favorite cruise drink receipes they could mail me? If you would like to come and join in the fun drop me an email (address is signature) and I'll add your name to the guest list.

I am in Denver in the Lowry area (next to Fairmount Cemetary - very quiet neighbors :p ) We would love to join you all for a holiday party. I would love to meet fellow CCers in the 'neighborhood'

DH and I have been on 4 Carnival Cruises this January we are sailing on the Norwegian Dream with family and then in May the two of us Celebrate my 40th on the Zuiderdam. I can not wait. We too have thought about booking an Alaska cruise. My folks would really like to take one. They also live in Colorado on Mount Princeton (between Buena Vista and Salida). I'll send you my information. My part-time job is planning events, so I am available to help in anyway possible.

I think there are a few more on the boards - I recall a couple from Longmont recently - we have only sailed on HAL, but have recently been considering a cruise on Celebrity...

I can always be reached at lskerr@comcast.net - please put cruise critic in the subject line. :)

We are leaving on 11/1/04 for Rome and the Noordam but will be back on 11/14/04.

I work downtown and am pretty familiar with most of the metro area... if you set a date, I'd like to attend, I think it would be fun. :)

Hi all, my sis and I live in the SE Denver area. I think we've been on 6 or 7 HAL cruises, a couple on Princess and one on RCI. Depending on timing would love to meet you all - we'll be cruising the first few days of December, back into DEN on the 3rd (unless we can stow-away). I'll keep an eye out for the goings-on.

Hello from Dillon.

Just got back from my first Princess cruise (Oct.14) Got a great price.

Had a super time but I think I will stick with HAL.

There is something to be said about HAL.

Been on HAL 6 times, RCCL 4, Carvanel 3, Windjammer 5, and others 3.

They are calling for a snowstorm to hit us tonight.

It looks like its going to be a good ski season.

Next cruise in May or June.

Have a good day

John

Thornton checking in.

Just did my 16th cruise, 14th for my DP, on RCI Majesty between hurricanes Frances and Ivan. Made the best of it and had a blast :D

Statendam on her last NY to Bermuda run. Think it was Statendam number 4.

Regal Princess

Zenith

Norway

Leeward 6 times. Same cabin each time.

Monarch

Majesty

NCL Dream-before it was stretched

NCL Wind-after it was stretched

Archived