Juices on board?

jencredible

In an attempt to do our pre-cruise shopping, I am curious as to what juices, etc. might be availabe on board for mixing--- I seem to recall reading somewhere that there were different juices such as fruit punches, lemonades, iced tea that were free of charge, but I just wanted to double check, so I know how to prepare!

TIA!:o

Through room service you can order Orange Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Tomato Juice, Apple Juice 24/7.

You can self-serve the above as well as Guava/Passion on the Lido before 11:00 am. After that time the dispensers switch to Iced-tea, Lemonade, Fruit Punch and Apple Juice.

We did this on our cruise also. We found that room service had a variety of juices (sorry dont remember specifically) but the buffet also had about 4 different juices at each ''beverage station''. I know there was some Tea's, fruit punch, Lemonade maybe?! and a couple other varieties.

Good luck! Pack well..lol

Hi Jen

For breakfast, at the Beverage Station situated on the Lido Deck you have a choice of orange juice, guavo passion, iced tea and apple juice and I think those juices are available until 11:00. After breakfast, the choice of drinks change, included in the choice is fruit punch and lemonade along with iced tea. And if you want to do you can serve yourself a mixture of fruit punch and lemonade. It taste really great!!

Sounds good! Thanks so much guys! So far, we just have a bottle of Vodka, and Captain (DH)- I am thinking about bringing Malibu also--Those sound like they'd mix well, any other suggestions of things you've tried? We have a bunch of rum runners on their way to us....gotta fill those babies up!

Hi Jen

For breakfast, at the Beverage Stations located on the Lido Deck, you have a choice of orange juice, guav-O-passio, iced tea and apple juice and I think these are available up until 11:00 am. Afterwards, the choice of juices are changed and you would have a choice of fruit punch, lemonade, iced tea and apple juice. And if you wanted to, you can serve yourself a mixture of fruit punch and lemonadw which taste really great!!!

countdown.pl?name=EbonyBeauty&date=6-24-2009ℑ=vfin&text=&ship=Carnival Victory

Upcoming Cruises:-

Carnival Victory - Southern Caribbean - 24/06/2009

Cruises taken:-

Carnival Destiny - Southern Caribbean - 30/07/2008

RCI - Adventure of the Seas- Southern Caribbean - 21/10/2007

The juice is sooo good, but sometimes it is way too sweet, even for me who has a sweet sweet tooth! I would take3/4 of a glass and then mis in 1/4 water so I don't get too much of a sugar rush....

I have to wonder, is the juicein powdered form, or is it real juice from concentrate?

Archived