What excursion to do with 3 yr old and 15 mon. old?

danzsir

Hi. I will be traveling with a 3 year old (DD) and 15 month old (DS) in April 2009 aboard the Carnival Inspiration what do you suggest we do? Turtle Farm, Hell, Stingray city? Snorkeling? I will have my parents with me to help babysit for me and DH but I'd like to have the children with me and enjoy themselves also. And who should of book with? Ship, or other tours like shoretrips, moby, ??? What are the pro/cons of booking with someone other than carnival??

thanks is advance!!:confused: :p

I would say that 15 months is a bit young to snorkel. The Caymans are famous for their turtle farms and also the Blue Iguana, which is found only on the Cayman Islands. I haven't done the turtle farm but several friends have and enjoyed it. There is also the butterfly farm that is sometimes popular with younger kids.

If you book through the ship, you are getting a known quanity, and in most cases if the tour is running late, the ship will wait for you, since they put you on the tour. We had an excursion where the boat we were on was running late and they took us directly to the ship instead of to the port to catch a tender.

Archived