Belize fishing

Dolly1952

MAKZ06 I had to do a lot of searching and e-mailing to find a trip that was affordable. This one is $120. Others were $500. My husband just wants to stand in the water with a fly rod and tempt the fish not have them stuffed and mounted. Will do a post when we get back.:)

MAKZ06 I had to do a lot of searching and e-mailing to find a trip that was affordable. This one is $120. Others were $500. My husband just wants to stand in the water with a fly rod and tempt the fish not have them stuffed and mounted. Will do a post when we get back.:)

Sounds like what I would be interested in too. You're right, most of the trips I've seen on-line are the typical $400-500 charters. Hope he has good luck!

Sounds like what I would be interested in too. You're right, most of the trips I've seen on-line are the typical $400-500 charters. Hope he has good luck!

I just got word back from coral breeze tours. Looks like there is no one else booked on the fly fishing trip my husband wants to go on. The guide will not go out unless he has two people with him. Is there anyone out there that will be in Belize Thursday Oct 16 that would like to go fishing on the flats? It costs about $125.

I just got word back from coral breeze tours. Looks like there is no one else booked on the fly fishing trip my husband wants to go on. The guide will not go out unless he has two people with him. Is there anyone out there that will be in Belize Thursday Oct 16 that would like to go fishing on the flats? It costs about $125.

We will be there on the same day and one of the guys in our group wants to fish in the flats.:) I have given him the info to look at. Will update ASAP.

We will be there on the same day and one of the guys in our group wants to fish in the flats.:) I have given him the info to look at. Will update ASAP.

:D My DH is jumping for joy. Your friend can contact Coralbreezetours dot com Look up the Caye caulker snorkel tour. The information is found on that page.

I also put a posting on the Oct. 12 2008 Valor board.

:D Here is a little of what one will see and do while flyfishing.

Stalking and sight casting to wary, skittish fish, in a foot and a half of warm, gin clear water, has become the ultimate angling experience. When you combine the fabulous natural beauty of the environments where a great deal of saltwater fly fishing takes place, with the incredible power of even a small bone fish, it's an intoxicating thrill ride for fly roders of all levels of experience. For this reason, the popularity of saltwater fly fishing has exploded. And bone fishing has been at the forefront of this growth.

Most fly roders who hook up with their first bone fish are shocked at the power and strength that the 'gray ghost' of the flats posses. Bone fish are built for speed and feeding on the bottom, and once hooked, will run deeply into an anglers backing in such a short period of time, that many first timers are instantly hooked on bone fishing for life. The brute strength of this fish will thrill even the most jaded freshwater angler.

:D My DH is jumping for joy. Your friend can contact Coralbreezetours dot com Look up the Caye caulker snorkel tour. The information is found on that page.

I also put a posting on the Oct. 12 2008 Valor board.

My friend would like to talk to your DH about some other fishing options he has found. If you will email me, all-in-stitches@comcast.net, I will give you his number. I noticed you are from the Pacific NW. We are in Gresham, OR. Are you close to us?

My friend would like to talk to your DH about some other fishing options he has found. If you will email me, all-in-stitches@comcast.net, I will give you his number. I noticed you are from the Pacific NW. We are in Gresham, OR. Are you close to us?

Well howdie neighbor. We are in Fairview. :cool: Now this is a small world.

I sent you an email. Looking forward to meeting up with you.

Donna :D

• 2 months later...
My husband will be interested in this as well! Can you let us know how

it goes please? There isn't much info on fishing on these boards at all.

I wish I could tell you how great the fishing was for my DH. We never made it to Belize. There was a tropical depression over Belize so our ship stayed in Cozumel an extra day.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived