Nervous, anyone?

pennies

i'm thinking of hopping on a cruise next time a hurricane is coming to New Orleans. This evacuation thing is getting really old. Think about it. I have to pack for a week vacation anyway . I might as well have fun instead of driving 12 hours to get to a shabby hotel out of the storms path that would normally take only 3 hours to get to only to have the storm turn and hit me anyway. Plus the cost of the evacuation cold easily pay for a cruise.

We`ve been looking forward to our first ever cruise (September 20th) on the mariner of the seas, western carribbean cruise from Port Canaveral however with all the hurricanes and storms out there at the moment it quite scary and dangerous. I have bought loads of summer clothes with the hope of basking in the 30 degree sun however now it looks like I`ll have to pack wet gear and an umbrella. Any tips anyone for cruising this time of year. What temperatures can we expect to see this timeof year in florida, thanks

Not sure where you're from, but as you measure temperature in centigrade, I'd say you're Europe or Canada?

At any rate, you're not living in a tropical. semi-tropical or desert clime. Rains are not the cold 'chillies' you may be used to. I would take all that summer gear along. In that kiind of rain, that's what I'd wear :)

Tee

We sail out of Miami on the 29th and the only thing I worry about is what if the plane can't get to Miami. That is my greatest fear. I guess I will just keep an eye on things and if I have to change the flight and deal with penalties then so be it. I just want to be on that ship!!!!!!

Archived