Century Promenade Deck

joseph123

Considering doing a 5-night cruse this winter on the Century and am wondering if anyone can comment on what type of promenade deck the century has? I like a wide traditional deck area with steamer chairs for lounging. Does not seem to be a wrap around deck and I cannot find photos as to what it looks like or if it has chairs. Can anyone comment or send me a link to photos? How does the Century compare to others?

Considering doing a 5-night cruse this winter on the Century and am wondering if anyone can comment on what type of promenade deck the century has? I like a wide traditional deck area with steamer chairs for lounging. Does not seem to be a wrap around deck and I cannot find photos as to what it looks like or if it has chairs. Can anyone comment or send me a link to photos? How does the Century compare to others?

We just sailed the Century in July. We sailed a 12 night Scandinavia itinerary. I thought the ship was very nice! We did not find that it had a traditional promenade deck though. There were loungers, but there was also the shuffle board out there... the deck made for horrible play. I did like soooo many things about the ship though. I thought it had very good food, great service, and I loved our balcony cabin. I found a lot of pictures by going to www.webshots.com and searching pictures of the "Century".

Archived