Does Soda Card Have Limited Choices?

CaymanCraig

Our last cruise (on Princess), we contacted the cruise line prior to cruising and confirmed that they do carry Diet Sprite. Then when we got on board, we bought soda cards and went to get a Diet Sprite with our cards, only to find out that the soda selections for the soda card are limited to just the basics, and do not reflect the soda selections at the bar.

Does anybody know what sodas are included on Carnival's soda card? I saw the posting with the helpful link (thank you) to the complete bar menu which has a rockin' selection of sodas, including Caffeine-Free Coke and Caffeine-Free Diet Coke. But I'm afraid those things are only available "by the can" on a per-drink basis from one of the bars and not with a soda card. Anybody know for sure?

Thank you for your help--these boards are so awesome!

Our last cruise (on Princess), we contacted the cruise line prior to cruising and confirmed that they do carry Diet Sprite. Then when we got on board, we bought soda cards and went to get a Diet Sprite with our cards, only to find out that the soda selections for the soda card are limited to just the basics, and do not reflect the soda selections at the bar.

Does anybody know what sodas are included on Carnival's soda card? I saw the posting with the helpful link (thank you) to the complete bar menu which has a rockin' selection of sodas, including Caffeine-Free Coke and Caffeine-Free Diet Coke. But I'm afraid those things are only available "by the can" on a per-drink basis from one of the bars and not with a soda card. Anybody know for sure?

Thank you for your help--these boards are so awesome!

last year on the imagination was Coca Cola products

My question is: If you have the "Fountain Card" and you show it to your Cabin Steward, will you be charged for taking a soda out of the cabin refrig?

I bought and used, very often, on our last cruise and never had a problem going to any of the bars and getting a Diet Coke.

Matt

My question is: If you have the "Fountain Card" and you show it to your Cabin Steward, will you be charged for taking a soda out of the cabin refrig?

I bought and used, very often, on our last cruise and never had a problem going to any of the bars and getting a Diet Coke.

Matt

I think if you use anything out of the fridge in the room you are charged for it!!! I never touch the stuff!!!

Matt

Yes, you will be charged.

Archived