Question about Royal Family Suites

LSAUNDER

I usually cruise w/5 people. We get one balcony for 1 person and 2 Junior Suites for the other 4 peple and open up the balconys inbetween them. My ? is I have never stayed in a Royal Family Suite and would like to know will this be just as good or better. Are there real doors to close off the bedroom from the living room? What does anyone think? We like our privacy but it would also be nice to be together. We are a family but we all older.

Thanks

We were in a Royal Family Suite on the Liberty of the seas. We were on the 9th floor and loved , loved that room we had 8 people in the room and yes the bedroom doors do close. Very huge deck at the back of the ship with great views and large table to fit us all.

how much smaller was the square footage versus me having 2 Junior suites and 1 balcony room side by side. The balcony was like 236 SF and I think the JR's were atround 292 which totals 820 SF but I think the balcony totals were like 220? I need advice.

Archived