Liberty Questions

CRUZCOOL

My husband and I are going on Liberty in Oct 2008 for our first wedding anniversary. He has cruise once before and myself, twice. We have decided that since we have a balcony room, we do not want to go to the dining room for dinner. Anyway, here are the questions:

Does the room service menu change for dinner each night?

Are you able to bring food from Windjammer back to room for dinner?

Are you able to order from the dining room for dinner?

Anyone know where I can see a copy of the curise compass for the Puerto Rico, St. Maarten sailing?

Does Liberty offer the Rasul treatment or any type of couples treatment in the spa?

Thanks for the help!

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! I am sending my daughter and fiance on the Liberty for their honeymoon.

There is no additional charge for room service. I always tip the attendant $1-2.

You may take food from the Windjammer buffet back to your room or anywhere else you might prefer to eat.

The dining room food is not delivered. Room service has its own menu. You can always call with a special request - and often times they will grant it.

I'm sure someone will have the Compass for the ports. I've been to them several times - but not on your ship.

There are couples massages on the ship. I know people enjoy them, but I find them pricey. Often, you can get something similar in port for a better price.

Archived