Lattes

nvhcpc

I've been on both the Liberty and the Legend and they both have coffee bars so I would imagine the Freedom does also. I live on Starbucks and have found the coffee at the coffee bars to be very good. (Nothing can compare to Starbucks in my book.) My favorite on ship is the Coconut Mocchino Mocha, you actually taste the coconut! Prices are real reasonable 2.50 - 3.00 for a grande. Don't think they have a coffee card though. Both Coffee bars had these wonderful desserts too, about the same prices.

Hope that helps, enjoy your cruise!

We were on Freedom this past April. My husband was at the coffee bar every morning and afternoon for a latte. He said they were excellent and he would highly recommend them. (and he is VERY picky when it comes to coffee of ay kind...) :p

My wife and I were discussing that today. She makes a couple of lattes a day using our Tassimo. She told me I was going to have to find her lattes on the cruise. Looks like I just did. Thanks.

Dont order them in the dining room.. only from the coffee shop.. in the dining room the lattes/capacinos/expresso all tasted burned or old...

I have gotten Lattes from the specialty coffee shops ay least 1 time per day on every cruise I have been on. They were great!

You will find it located on the Pomenade Deck.

On the Legend they had a second spot in the Lido Buffet area which was very handy!

You can get a "specialty" coffee after a meal in the dining rooms BUT it is not the same as from the REAL Specialty Cafe. The Dining room service is more like from an automatic machine while the Specialty Cafe makes them as a Starbucks Barrista would. Different kind of machine. In the Dining Room there is no extra charge and the options are not vast....espresso, cappucinno (decaf & reg) only.

ENJOY!!

I live on Starbucks and have found the coffee at the coffee bars to be very good. (Nothing can compare to Starbucks in my book.)

How can you live in Washington and not have the excellent coffee shack lattes?? SOOOOO much better (and cheaper!) than Starbucks! But I admit, no one can make the peppermint white chocolate mocha like the 'Bucks. And the 'Bucks is a million times better than Seattle's Best, which RCCL serves and made me want to gag all week.

All CCL ships have a coffee bar and they are good. Yes, they are better than Starbucks, but then again, Starbucks is pretty bad to begin with.

FWIW, I don't just make my own espresso, I roast my own beans and so I can say I pretty picky- CCL is pretty good. Plus, they use DaVinci syrup which is waaay better than the Torani syrups most places use.

LOL yes Katerkat there is a coffee shack on every corner here. And I can't stand Seattle's Best. But since I can't very easily bring my favorite neighborhood barista with me everywhere I go (although I'm sure she would jump at a cruise), I make due with Starbucks. Much better than that Dunkin Donuts crap in Ft. Lauderdale airport.

Anyhoo, you can always find me in the morning at the ships espresso bar getting my first jolt of the morning. I guess the thing I like the best? That I order my drink the first day......and from then on they remember that I drink my drinks with soy milk and just ask what flavor am I trying today. Now that's service.

Actually they were much much much better than Starbucks.. (Miracle);)

I have cut my coffee down to one cup a day if that. Depends on the mood. However I will take a good latte any day. What flavor do you recommend? By the way, we were moved from the upper deck to the lido deck on our up coming cruise. That is great.

LOL yes Katerkat there is a coffee shack on every corner here. And I can't stand Seattle's Best. But since I can't very easily bring my favorite neighborhood barista with me everywhere I go (although I'm sure she would jump at a cruise), I make due with Starbucks. Much better than that Dunkin Donuts crap in Ft. Lauderdale airport.

Anyhoo, you can always find me in the morning at the ships espresso bar getting my first jolt of the morning. I guess the thing I like the best? That I order my drink the first day......and from then on they remember that I drink my drinks with soy milk and just ask what flavor am I trying today. Now that's service.

I'm in Spokane, I adore my coffee shack barista. I asked her to move with me in November. :D Dunkin Donuts I can't do because they don't even remotely have any sugar free syrups. Not that I would stoop to carrying my own syrups with me... Speaking of which, do the ships have a good selection of sugar free flavors? (This coming from someone who has no less than 20 bottles of syrup in her own house!)

I have cut my coffee down to one cup a day if that. Depends on the mood. However I will take a good latte any day. What flavor do you recommend? By the way, we were moved from the upper deck to the lido deck on our up coming cruise. That is great.

Hi Pap!

No flavors for me.. just straight up coffee flavor!

;)

Yep.. they are addicting too! I wish they offered a coffee card..

I can not do Starbucks.. it just tastes stale and burned.. at least the 'bucks around here.( I do love their frapacinos though!). DD is much better... and the cappacinos are pretty good..;)

Favorite coffee... French Market New Orleans.with chickory.. I order it from NOLA.. and it is amazing!

I'm in Spokane, I adore my coffee shack barista. I asked her to move with me in November. :D Dunkin Donuts I can't do because they don't even remotely have any sugar free syrups. Not that I would stoop to carrying my own syrups with me... Speaking of which, do the ships have a good selection of sugar free flavors? (This coming from someone who has no less than 20 bottles of syrup in her own house!)

LOL you aren't far from me I actually prefer going to Spokane instead of Seattle. The ships don't have the best selections of flavors - period. But they do have some sugar free. I actually really liked the coconut. Hmm could that be because I was somewhere tropical? My favorite was a grande coconut mocchino that I would take up on deck and watch the sun rise.

Have lots of fun on your cruise!

Archived