NCL's Kid's Crew Daily Activities - the Pearl to Alaska

2ndguesser

I've never done this before so I hope it works. We were recently on the NCL Pearl to Alaska. Here are the daily schedules for the Kid's Crew if anyone is interested. It's a link through Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30165684@N02/

My 6 yo begged to go to kids club and didn't want to leave when it was time to pick him up. My 3 and 4 year old had a little different experience mostly because of their ages they were a little harder to leave because they aren't use to being away from me. But when they did go to the club they LOVED it.

There is not much on the ship to do for kids under 6 but over 6 they can bowl, rock climb go down the water slide by themselves. My 4 year old was allowed to play the Wii and go down the waterslide with an adult. The kids used the pool every single day in on the ship - even in Glacier Bay surrounded by mountains. My 3 year old is not potty trained so wasn't allowed in the pool. There is an under 2 zoo area with a few toys (that were in desperate need of batteries). Of course he was too old for this area. So I felt he didn't fit in on the ship real well - too old from some things and too young for others. The only real option was kids club.

Still had a blast and would recommend this ship to families. ALthough I've only been on one other cruise so don't have much to compare too.

Hope this works and helps someone!

Eileen

Archived