Special Offers

scotslizzy

Just received a "Special offer " letter from P&0 but after checking out the offer there were no cabins left in the grade that they were offering and no flights from Glasgow .So we would now have to fly to Manchester and stay overnight .By the time we added up all the additional costs it Is no longer a "special offer" but a much more expensive total charge than what had been trailed .

Now why would they have sent a letter to someone living in Glasgow knowing full well that availbility for flights from Glasgow were already full and then not offer a special deal to Manchester or London ?

I then went onto Princess cruise lines (and we are all aware that they are owned by the same large Co) .They offered a better deal and included connecting flights from Glasgow to London . Why the difference ?

Any ideas

Confused

Scottslizzy

mmm interesting!!

maybe they 'block' sent out letters to all scots that are booked on that cruise?

or even wider through travel agents and they were all snapped up before you got chance to have a look?

when is the cruise? and for what ship?

but to be honest...i can't fathom it out... someone should be along shortly me thinks.. queries never stay un answered for long!!

Thanks for the replies it just seems that the marketing people have not quite got the hang of things and I still do not understand why PRINCESS can offer cheap flights to London for the connection when p&o cannot when:) they are all the same Co. Anyway decided on princess cruise in Jan Emerald Princess to southern carribean.

Scotslizzy

Archived