Recent Infinity cruisers

Guest Cxs94

Hi I was on the Infinity in may. They where doing some construction on the upper most forward deck. They had it closed the whole cruise. Are they still working on that area? I will be on her in oct for a panama canal cruise and that was my favorite spot.:(

Astoria-What was the general condition of the ship? I know she is scheduled for dry dock soon after our Panama cruise in November.

Csx-we would love to read a review of your cruise before we sail!

No problem I would love to.:)

just off Friday... Upper decks all open and a lot more access now.

Dry dock will be for 17 days and do those public area's of wetness that need to be dry to do.... showers etc T pool and more. Showers in mens t-pool area really need work but the rest of the ship as ever pretty nice.

We're on the Nov. 2 eastbound. You'll be getting off and I'll be getting on! (like 2...passengers...passing in the night) We haven't really decided yet. probably go it on our own in Cabo. Hang out at the beach bar Mango Hut. Swim and sun. In Alcapulco we're thinking of booking the bay cruise and cliff divers then doing some shopping. Maybe the snorkling excursion in Huatulco. Don't have a clue about Cartagena. Any suggestions?

Archived