Price List - Shore Excursions

jerrytammy0721

We are just a couple of weeks away from being able to book our shore excursions. Does anyone know if there is a price list to look at before the 120 days? Maybe someone has one from a past cruise. We should be stopping at Cozemel, Costa Maya, Belize and Nassau. Thanks in advance for the info!

Login to carnival site, then MYCruise, MyReservation, PlanActivities and you should see all the Excursions that are currently available for your cruise (and prices). Some claim to have successfully booked past 120 days out and not fully paid! ken

OP if your not able to see the prices and have some excursions in mind let me know and I will gladly look the prices up for you :) You only have to be FULLY DEPOSITED per Carnival to book @ the 120 day mark, however you should still be able to choose the option book now to at least view the price list. Good luck~

Thanks for the help. I tried the suggestions and I can get to the excursion page but instead of a specific price list, we get the little $ symbols. We are 139 days out so I guess I should just be patient!!! (That's hard!!!). We are spefically interested in the following:

-ATV Jungle Adventure - Cozemel

-Reef Bottom Fishing - Belieze

-Segway - Nassau

PS: TakeMeAway1001- Please express our thanks to your husband for his service to our country and thanks to you for your service as a Marine wife!

We did the Segway tour in Cozumel and LOVED it!!! The tour guides were great and patient (who knew there was such a learning curve for driving those things???), and let us ride much longer than promised. They took us to the warm springs, then up to a private 'mansion' (it was huge, with a beautiful pool, snacks, etc), then they took us to snorkel, and it was the best snorkeling experience we've ever had. We saw more varieties of fish than ever before, and even saw an eel in one spot of wreckage. The beach was completely deserted except for our little crew. We'll definitely do it the next time we're there. Let us know if you do the Segway in the Bahamas...we thought about doing it and I'll love to hear how it went!

Thanks for the help. I tried the suggestions and I can get to the excursion page but instead of a specific price list, we get the little $ symbols. We are 139 days out so I guess I should just be patient!!! (That's hard!!!). We are spefically interested in the following:

-Segway - Nassau

PS: TakeMeAway1001- Please express our thanks to your husband for his service to our country and thanks to you for your service as a Marine wife!

I was all excited about getting our booking number so we could get the exact prices on excursions and decide which ones we want to book after the 120 day mark, but like you I only get a notice saying until we have paid a full deposit or are within the 120 day period you can only look at the descriptions of excursions with the $'s showing.

-Segway - Nassau

Thank you for the kind words :)

I could only see the prices for the stops we are making...

ATV Jungle Tour $99 p/p

Reef Bottom Fishing $99 p/p

We aren't stopping in Nassau although I would take that over Freeport if I could :)

I have attached the price list we got from the Legend last September. Keep in mind, current prices might be higher or lower but this should give you a pretty good idea.

I don't know if Costa Maya is open again, it was destroyed by a hurricane last year so we were re-routed to Roatan. I included those prices just in case. I do not have any "current" prices on Nassau. What I do have is a couple years old. If you want, I will send those also but hoping someone will have something more current.

C:\Documents and Settings\Patrick\My Documents\My Pictures\Cozumel1.jpg

It would be nice

if there was a place to look up the excursions offered and their prices before that time

I know it is a little hard to plan ...when you really dont know how much money you are going to be needing ...

for example my island hopper next October visits 6 different ports

I have been to none of them

and have no idea of what the excursions run for those ports

wouldnt it be nice if people could run off their sheets from their shore excursions , like they do for the capers?

And then have a place to post them as well ...

Anyone want to take this up as their project ?

Or do we have that somewhere already ??

It would be nice

if there was a place to look up the excursions offered and their prices before that time

I spoke to some senior staff on the Liberty and was told the reason they do not publish the prices any earlier than they do is they are negotiating prices and times with vendors and until all are confirmed for a port, they will not publish an incomplete list then have to go back and correct them. Of course, prices are always subject to change but we have not encountered any changes once we get the published list.

As mentioned in my previous post, the list we got from the Legend last September is now in an album on WebShots. I'm with you, hopefully others will post theirs also.

Would be a GREAT idea to put them as a "sticky" in the Port of Call pages on CC.

I spoke to some senior staff on the Liberty and was told the reason they do not publish the prices any earlier than they do is they are negotiating prices and times with vendors and until all are confirmed for a port, they will not publish an incomplete list then have to go back and correct them. Of course, prices are always subject to change but we have not encountered any changes once we get the published list.

As mentioned in my previous post, the list we got from the Legend last September is now in an album on WebShots. I'm with you, hopefully others will post theirs also.

Would be a GREAT idea to put them as a "sticky" in the Port of Call pages on CC.

Putting them as a sticky would be a Super idea !!

But CC members would have to be willing to update them

once in awhile .

I cant imagine the prices varying greatly

But it would help everyone plan the amount of money they might need for ports that they arent too familiar with

I sent an email to CC Admin to explore the idea. I'm sure there are plenty of other cc'ers that would be willing to update or at least post new versions if given a place to do so. There are some really GREAT people on these boards! Will post their response when I get it.

I was looking at your webshots

and for you shore excursion price list

the prices look very similiar to this years prices for Cozumel and Grand cayman.

Thanks

Now if I could find a set for the Southern Caribbean ...I would be good to GO !!:D

Carolina

Jerry - You should still be able to SEE the prices past 120 days out. Register with Carnival website, login, go to MY CRUISE tab, MY RESERVATIONS and PLAN ACTIVITIES and only your ports and only the excursions being offered for your cruise (and the prices) should be displayed. You MAY even be able to book them. ken

I am currently 55 days out from my cruise... and it is my fourth on this particular ship/itinerary, so I am pretty familiar with the excursions offered.* Or at least the ones I liked!I noticed that NONE of the excursions I wanted were listed on carnival's website, as available with my cruise.* I could have understood if one or two weren't available anymore, but I am talking about 8 or 9 different ones.* So I called and spoke to someone, and I was told that they continue loading excursions onto the site as time progresses.I just thought I'd post the information I got.

Archived