Fantasy Class M6 Cabin - Anyone Ever Been In This Room?

Rowan555

I just received my assignment for our Nov 1 cruise on the Fantasy, and we're in M6 - this is all the way forward at the end of the hall, and it's right in the middle, facing sideways. I've never even noticed these cabins, as we're usually aft or midship. It's a VERY odd location! Has anyone ever been in these sideways cabins, and if so, is the configuration different? This one is just me and Greg, so it's no big deal - fortunately we'll be on Empress aft with the kids on October 4, which will be very convenient for getting the kids to the Lido deck to eat and to the new water park area.

• 5 years later...

DW was in U6 for her b2b on the Ecstacy. It is one deck up and facing the other direction.

She loved the cabin and the location. She says the only issue was she could smell cigarette smoke almost constantly in there. She says the crew deck where they can smoke is just forward of the front hallway and the stairs for the crew are across the hall.