Dream Cove - Vila

kazda

Has anybody been to Dream Cove (Pango Peninsular) whilst in Vila. P&O are introducing this through their the Pre-Reservation Booking System from cruise N827 to W826. And as were cruising on W828 we're thinking of doing this 4 hr sailing and snorkeling tour.

But they also stated on their website re shore tours that it was available via onboard sales on cruise W814 and N813N so just wondering if any CCers that cruised on either of these did this tour thru P&O or whether they made it there on their own.

any info would be great

thanks

Karen

After a bit of searching in this forum nothing turned up on Dream cove sail and snorkel but I found a few other posts about this tour. It turns out that P&O have just renamed a snorkelling tour that they used to offer a few years ago, probably due to different operators but it's to the same location.

In fact I nearly missed noticing this shore tour as it's only listed on the tour reservations form and not in the shore tours booklet

After a bit of searching in this forum nothing turned up on Dream cove sail and snorkel but I found a few other posts about this tour. It turns out that P&O have just renamed a snorkelling tour that they used to offer a few years ago, probably due to different operators but it's to the same location.

In fact I nearly missed noticing this shore tour as it's only listed on the tour reservations form and not in the shore tours booklet

hi kazda, its listed on p&O site on port vila shore tours and being avail from april 08 till sometime 09 cant remeber exactly . Sailing boat sounds nice. I did one of these when staying in port vila a few years ago. The sailing boat was owned by an australian guy wonder if it is the same one might have to check it out sounds nice

Icy

Archived